We have defined the "handling of personal information on websites" as follows.
Applicable area for handling personal information
In order for customers to be able to buy our products via our website, contact us, subscribe to the New Letter etc., personal information is required when using it.
The personal data that are collected when the customer uses our website comply with the data protection guidelines and are managed according to them.
Purpose of using personal information
Our service uses the personal information and order information collected from customers (including information about the customer's order history) solely for the purpose of providing this service or in the following Points specified.
(1) Presentation of our products and services for customers.
(2) In our shop on behalf of the customer when ordering, confirming the order details and changing the order. p>
(3) When answering customer inquiries.
(4) To ask our customers to express their opinions and impressions about our service.
(5) So that our shop can contact the customer for the purpose for which we have received the individual approval.
(6) Customer attributes
(7) To create statistical data classified by age, address, etc. Suitable to provide and display individual information and services to the customer
Security management of personal data
In order to ensure the correctness and security of personal data, in addition to adequate security measures against unauthorized access, person-related restrictions in the event of access and or viewing and data leakage, loss, destruction, forgery, etc. in the event of an accident related to personal information such as a data leak, we will immediately take appropriate measures, including measures to prevent recurrences.
Information on the storage of personal data
Our business can provide data to other businesses to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose. In this case we will properly manage and monitor the subcontractor. (Contractors are freight forwarders, printing companies for sending direct mail etc.)
Passing personal data on to third parties
Our shop does not give personal data to third parties like other companies or individuals without the person's permission further. However, this does not apply to the following cases.
(1) When the person agrees to provide information.
(2) When disclosure is required by laws and regulations of public bodies such as government agencies.
(3) When personal data is passed on to business partners in connection with the operation of this website. In this case however, the information to be disclosed is limited only to the required area and the disclosure objective is required to contractually manage personal data.
Information about cookies
This site saves access logs and saves you from entering personal information when you visit the site again. There are pages that use this cookie.
Other points to be checked regarding data protection on the Internet
(1) If you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet, e.g. B. Bulletin boards that everyone can access, this information is not available. Please note that it can be collected and used by our users. If you provide your email address, we may receive unsolicited messages based on the information published there. You must be aware that you are disseminating information at your own risk.
(2) Personal information about third-party websites and services that are accessible through this website or competitions and etc. that companies, etc. collect, have established individual privacy and data collection rules that are independent of our business. We are not responsible or liable for the terms and activities of these independent third parties.
Change and notification about the handling of personal information
We can change the content of handling this personal data without prior notice due to our business requirements, the enforcement of new laws, the Modify revision of existing laws and other circumstances. All changes will be published and notified on this website. Please check the latest content on this page before using it.
If you want to disclose, correct or delete, please contact us by phone or email. In this case, please note that we have to confirm your identity.
Other information on handling the information provided on this website.
Copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights
The materials, copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to our shop and each original author and are subject to copyright, trademark and other rights intellectual property. Unauthorized use (correction, reproduction, rental, loan, transfer, etc.) of these objects without the permission of the respective rights holder is prohibited by law, with the exception of private reproduction. The law also prohibits the resale or distribution of paid materials on this website.
Requests to protect personal information
Tora-Coffee Roasters p>
Data Protection Officer p>
1-16-20 Tsujido, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Prefecture p>
Please send inquiries by email to the following address